What is a UK Tourist Visa?
The UK tourist visa, which is also known as the Standard Tourist Visa, is meant for people who want to visit the country for a short time—no more than six months—for a vacation, to see family or friends, or to go to a business conference.
Types of UK Tourist Visas
Tourist visa/standard UK Visitor Visa has replaced 9 broad categories and they are as follows:
✅General Visitor Visa
✅Child Visitor Visa
✅Business Visitor Visa,
✅Entertainer Visitor Visa
✅Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
Visit & Stay In The UK For Up To 6 Months
Take a holiday or visit your friends and family in the UK with a ‘UK visit visa’. The UK visit visa is known as the Standard Visit Visa and is used by millions of visitors to the UK for their travel. Universal Dream Services can help you get your documentation and application right and increase your chances of getting the visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UK VISITOR VISA
The documentation required for the UK visit visa includes:
- Personal details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Salary and financial details
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
When To travel ?
Apply for the visa at least three months before your intended date of travel.
We will contact
Get a call back
My experience with Universal Dream Services has been wonderful. Throughout my application for a tourist visa, the entire team at Universal Dream Services had provided me with individualised attention and professional guidance.
The best services provided by the Universal dream services if planning for Tourist Visa. They guide and assist you in the best possible manner. Their team makes themselves a part of your journey and motivates you to achieve promising results. They will tell you upfront after analyzing your profile, if you are eligible and what are your chances,then they will guide you for proceedings. Quite friendly who gives genuine advice and completely trustworthy!
I take this opportunity to thank Universal Dream Services who have been handling my tourist Visa application. The entire team is very helpful and professional in providing all necessary information as and when required by me. I have recommended them to my friends. I suggest whoever is reading this to contact them once if you are looking for abroad services. Thank you. I am happy with your services.
HOW UNIVERSAL DREAM SERVICES CAN HELP YOU?
Universal Dream Services is one of the world’s leading visa and immigration companies. Our experience and expertise in the UK immigration process make us your partner of choice for your visa application. Our teams will help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- london visa for indians
- Uk Visa Fees
- uk visa application form online
Talk to a Universal Dream Services visa consultant to get your process underway today.
You can apply for a UK Tourist Visa from India a maximum of Three months prior to your travel. You should get the decision within 3 weeks once you have paid the Visa fee. However, in some instances, it may take longer.
The documents required when you apply for a UK Tourist Visa from India are:
- Latest passport or any other valid travel document
- A blank page in the Passport for Visa and the Passport must be valid for your entire stay in the UK
You will have to provide certified translated copies of documents that are not in Welsh or English.
You may have to provide extra documents if you are re-arriving at the UK:
- For private medical treatment
- As an academic on sabbatical intending to stay for 1 year
- To apply as a donor of an organ
- As a potential Entrepreneur
- To take the PLAB – Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board test or sit the OSCE – Objective Structured Clinical Examination
- In transit to a nation outside the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Ireland, and the UK
Other details that you will require include:
- The dates that you are planning for arriving and staying in the UK
- Details of the places where you will stay during your visit
- Approximation of the cost of your trip
- Your existing home address and the duration that you have been residing there
- The names and dates of birth of your parent
- Your annual earnings
You can also require:
- Your travel history details for the last ten years as per your Passport
- Address and telephone number of your employer
- Name, date of birth and Passport number of your partner
- The name and address of the person if they are paying for your trip
- Name, address and passport numbers of your family members in the UK if any
- Details of any immigration, civil, or criminal offenses if you have committed
You have to apply for the UK Tourist Visa online from India. You will have to book an appointment at a VAC in India as a part of your online application. You must also make payment of the required Visa fee.
Your biometric details must be submitted at your appointment. This includes digital face photograph and your fingerprints. The following information must also be carried:
- Your appointment confirmation and fee payment receipt if any
- Print-out of your application form dated and signed
- Your valid travel document or Passport with a minimum 1-page blank on both sides
- Supporting documents in originals and with translation in English if not in the English language
The UK Tourist Visa fee from 29 March 2019 is as follows:
- Short-term (Single or Multiple entries, up to 6 months) – 95 Pounds
- Long-term (Valid for a maximum of 2 years) – 361 Pounds
- Long-term (Valid for a maximum of 5 years) – 655 Pounds
- Long-term (Valid for maximum 10 years) – 822 Pounds