Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, which covers almost 2/5th of North America. It is the most sparsely populated country with a population of 38 million as of 2020. Canada officially is bilingual, English & French, but you will find every language there which you know. The National Capital of Canada is Ottawa
Canada targets around 8 lakh immigrants between 2022-2024. It offers the easiest & beneficial Immigration Systems in the world.
If you want to Migrate to Canada, You are in right place. This Blog will answer all your queries. If you still have some doubts, just contact us.
How to Immigrate to Canada Express Entry & Immigrate to Canada Process:
Express Entry is Canada’s fastest and most popular immigration program. Candidates that apply through the Express Entry system can receive permanent residence status as soon as six months.
Canada Express Entry gives a gateway to the skills professionals for permanent Residence. Canada Express Entry is a fast-running process of a maximum of 6 months.
Steps to go for Express Entry:
- Create an Express Entry Profile & Enter all the details regarding your profile, Work Experience, education, etc.
- Once your Profile is submitted, you will get a score based upon your skills, education, work exp, etc which determines your place.
- After this, you will be invited to apply based on 2 situations:
- You are invited by a Province or territory.
- You are among the top candidate in the pool.
- Once invited, you will have to submit an application within 90 days for Permanent Residence under these categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Classes
- Express Entry Streams for the Provincial Nominee Program
- Once all these steps, if you get selected, You will get your Permanent Residence.
We will Handle your Application Process, If you want to Migrate to Canada, Contact Universal Dream Services.
Jobs with High Demand in Canada
The Demand for Jobs in Canada is increasing Day by Day. Canada has targeted 40,000 new permanent residents under federal economic public policies for this year, which includes the TR-to-PR pathway, with a range of 30,000 to 48,000 new permanent residents. To migrate to Canada, You need some skills to get a perfect job.
|Industries & Sectors||Salaries|
|IT, Software & Engineering||$102,345|
|Hotel & Hospitality||$87,765|
|Teachers & Professors||$83,580|
|Management & Business Analyst||$74,560|
|Health Care & Social Activity||$75,175|
|Administrative & Support||$55,048|
|Banking & Accountants||$90,627|
|Architecture & Interior Designing||$99,443|
Benefits of Immigrate to Canada Express Entry:
- High Job Opportunities
- Free Medical & Health Care
- Free Kids Education is sponsored by the Canadian Government for up to 12 years.
- Unrestricted access to Canada’s labor market and associated insurance and pension benefits.
- Fastrack options for Canadian Permanent Residents
- Parents are offered the Facility of Super Visa.
- Unemployment insurance, social welfare allowance, pension plan, old age insurance, medical and education benefits, and childcare benefits under welfare programs by the Canadian government for permanent residents.
- Once you get your Canadian Passport & Citizenship, you can travel to many countries in the world without a visa.
Once Everything is done., you got the PR, You can book your Ticket & can Start packing your Bags.
Some of Immigration to Canada Latest News:
- Express Entry Draw: Canada invites 1,750 new candidates from all programs
- British Columbia issues more than 164 PNP invitations in new draws
- Immigration To Canada Skyrockets In the First Five Months Of 2022
Universal Dream Services is an Immigration to Canada Consultant, If you have any Query regarding Visa, Express Entry, Immigration, Study Abroad, or IELTS. You can contact us at +91-9821653530