The Biden Administration has introduced plans to increase the top-class processing of a number of the critical classes of inexperienced card candidates and a few classes of visas, especially the ones associated with the education of overseas students. The growth of those classes might be finished in stages starting with the top-class processing of EB-1 and EB-2 programs for US Green card.
This may be further to all formerly filed Form I-a hundred and forty petitions below an E13 multinational govt and supervisor category, or E21 category as a member of professions with superior ranges or outstanding capacity looking for a National Interest Waiver (NIW), US Citizenship and Immigration Services said.
The presidential fee had stated that historically, top-class processing has most effectively been to be had to petitioners submitting Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, and to sure employment-primarily based totally immigrant visa petitioners submitting Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers.
USCIS stands for United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. It is an agency within the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that is responsible for administering the country’s immigration and naturalization system.
USCIS’s main responsibilities include:
- Adjudicating petitions and applications for immigration benefits, such as green cards, citizenship, and work authorization.
- Enforcing immigration laws, including investigating and removing individuals who are in the country illegally.
- Managing various immigration programs and initiatives, such as the E-Verify program for employment eligibility verification.
Individuals can apply for immigration benefits through USCIS by submitting the appropriate forms, paying the necessary fees and providing supporting documents. The agency also conducts interviews, fingerprinting, and background checks as part of the application process.
USCIS also has a customer service center to assist with general questions and status updates. They also have an online case status check feature on their website.
USCIS stated that is a part of its efforts to boom performance and decrease burdens on the general criminal immigration system.
US green card categories
There are several categories of green cards (permanent resident visas) in the United States, including:
- Family-based green cards: These are for individuals who have a close family member who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Employment-based green cards: These are for individuals who have been offered a job in the United States.
- Diversity Lottery green cards: These are for individuals from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
- Special categories such as Refugees and Asylees, victims of human trafficking and crime, etc.
- EB-5 Investor Visa: This is for foreign nationals who invest a certain amount of money into a U.S. business and create or preserve a certain number of jobs for U.S. workers.
It’s worth noting that the process and qualifications for obtaining a US green card can vary depending on the category, and can be complex. It’s always best to consult with an immigration attorney if you have any questions.
“In April, we are able to make bigger top rate processing to F-1 college students in search of OPT and F-1 college students in search of STEM OPT extensions who’re submitting a preliminary Form I-765,” it said.
It seems USCIS has taken those choices on the premise of pointers of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI), made closing 12 months with the aid of using one in all its Indian American members, Ajay Jain Bhutoria.
More Information To Fill Our Free Visa Assessment Form
Universal Dream Services is the Venture of Dream Mart Services Pvt. Ltd.