The Skilled Worker Visa eligibility requirements in the United Kingdom have been updated, and the work visa for the UK makes it simpler for international students already in the country to switch.
According to the new standards, candidates never again need to hold a degree-level capability to apply for the talented laborer visa. Students who are able to get a job offer from a company that has been approved by the Home Office can apply right away to switch from a student visa to a skilled worker visa without having to finish their degree.
Want to know if you qualify for immigration? Click here
Due to the fact that it is a less expensive and quicker route to full-time employment on a work visa for the UK, this option is being taken by an increasing number of international students. In contrast, before entering the job market, students who choose to pursue a graduate degree are required to pay high tuition and ongoing fees.
Skilled work visa for the UK applicants must:
- work for a UK employer that the Home Office has approved
- have your employer’s “certificate of sponsorship” with information about the job offer you’ve been given in the UK.
- do a job that is on the list of jobs that are eligible.
- be paid a minimum wage, the amount of which varies depending on your job.
You should also have the option to talk, read, compose and figure out English. When you apply, you will typically be required to demonstrate your English knowledge.
If you are currently in the UK, you cannot apply for this visa:
- a visitor’s visa
- on a student visa for a short time
- on a student visa for a parent of a child
- on a visa for seasonal workers
- on a private home visa as a domestic worker
- on bail for immigrants
- because you were granted permission to stay outside of the immigration rules, for example, because it was compassionate
How much will it cost
When you apply for a Skilled Worker visa, you’ll need to have enough money to:
- pay the application fee – the standard fee ranges from £625 to £1,423 depending on your circumstances
- pay the healthcare surcharge – this is usually £624 per year
You’ll pay a lower application fee if your job is on the shortage occupation list.
If you’re applying from inside the UK to extend, switch or update your visa, the standard fee depends on whether you’ll be in the UK for:
- up to 3 years – £719 per person
- more than 3 years – £1,423 per person
If you’ve been on a work visa for the UK for less than 1 year, you’ll also need to prove you have enough money to support yourself- you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 available in your bank account.
You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.
For more information Call us & Whatsapp Us:- +91 9821653530