All About Tourist Visa
What is Tourist Visa?
An official document or stamp known as a tourist visa allows someone to travel and enjoy themselves while they are abroad. The duration of the holder’s stay in the nation of origin is frequently limited by travel visas. This may last for a few days or for several months. Holders of these are prohibited from working or engaging in activities other than tourism during their stay. In rare instances, a short-stay visa for a specific nation may allow for more than just travel, such as business. You can also apply for Schengen Visa if you want to travel more countries in Europe.
Types of Travel Visas?
Fill this form if you have any query related Visas:
What are the Documents required for Travel Visa?
- Visa Application form – Fully signed & Verified
- Two recently taken passport size photographs
- A Valid Passport not older than 10 years and should be valid for more than 6 months post landing.
- Proof of Accommodation:. A document that shows where you will be accommodated throughout your stay in Schengen.
- Proof of Financial Means: Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially thoughout your stay in the schengen.
- Travel Insurance Policy: A Document that proves you have health travel insurance for the whole schengen territory.
CONTACT US TO GET YOUR VISA
Some more Information:
- A tourist visa is usually issued for 30 days. However, some countries may issue a visa for a year with multiple entries— still, you’re allowed to stay only 30 days per entry.
- Applications are usually processed within two weeks. But, the processing time may take less or more than two weeks— it depends on your home residence, the season, and the embassy’s workload.
- There is usually no limit to how many times you can apply for a visa— as long as you meet the requirements and you’ve respected the guidelines of your previous visa