Other Important FAQ
The UAE job seeker visa or the job exploration visa can be applied for online from the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) website, by following the steps given below:
- Go to the website of ICP, the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security.
- Choose from the 60, 90, or 120-day validity options for the job seeker visa you want to apply for.
- Fill in the required information and submit the attachments, as required.
- Submit your visa application and pay the application fees.
- Please be aware that you can also apply for the UAE job seeker visa ( uae golden visa) at the Accredited Typing Centres or ICP Customer Happiness Centres closest to you.
- In this section, we have listed the job seeker visa / uae visa from india you can apply for based on your nationality.
If you are a passport holder or nationality of the uae countries listed below, you qualify for 90 days arrival visa; thus, you don't have to arrange a prepaid visa.
You'll be issued a visa at the entry point in UAE without any requirements. If you want to say longer, you can opt for the 120 days job seeker visa.
if you are a passport holder or national from the uae countries below, you don't have to apply for a prepaid visa because you qualify for an arrival visa for 30 days. After presenting your passport,
you will be issued the visa at the immigration office at any airport in UAE.
If you are entering uae capital to look for a job and want to stay longer than 30 days, you can opt for
the 60 or 90, or 120 days job seekers visa.
|UK & Northern Ireland
If you don't have a passport or your country is not listed above, you ought to arrange for a Job seeker UAE visa or tourist visa before boarding a flight to UAE.