Everything you need to know about the K visas offered by the United States                                                                                  

K visas are issued to engaged partners of American citizens and their family.                                                                                          

The K-1 visa — also called a fiancé visa — allows the engaged partner of a US citizen to enter the United States. 

VISIT |WORK |STUDY |SETTLE                                                                                                                                            


The main condition of being issued a K-1 visa is that the holder and their partner be married within 90 days of entering the US.


Call Us

+91 9821653530