How to Apply for a France Tourist Visa?
If you are a non-European Union citizen, you may need to apply for a tourist visa to visit France. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a France tourist visa:
1. Determine whether or not you want a visa: Check the French embassy or consulate internet site to decide whether or not you want a visa. If you are a citizen of a u . s . in the European Union, you will no longer want a visa to go to France.
2. Gather the required documents: You will want to grant sure documents, consisting of a passport that is legitimate for at least six months past your supposed remain in France, proof of enough money for your trip, and a round-trip ticket reservation. You may additionally additionally want to furnish proof of lodging and journey insurance.
3. Make an appointment: Contact the French embassy or consulate in your u. s. a. to agenda an appointment to post your visa application.
4. Submit your application: Attend your appointment and post your utility alongside with the required documents. You will additionally want to pay the visa rate at this time.
5. Wait for your visa: After you put up your application, you will want to wait for a decision. The processing time may additionally range relying on the embassy or consulate, so it is first-rate to observe nicely in develop of your meant tour dates.
If your visa utility is approved, you will acquire a visa that will enable you to tour to France for tourism purposes.
Documents Required for France Visa
- A passport that is valid for minimum 3 months
- 2 recent passport-sized colour photographs
- Proof of Accommodation
- A duly filled application form
- Proof of financial sufficiency
France Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS for France application fee
- A current email address to which the approved ETIAS France will be sent
France Visa Application Process
Generally, the France tourist visa processing time can take up to 15 – 20 days. However, it may take longer due to several reasons such as a high influx of visa applications before the peak travel season or around the major holidays.
When To travel?
Apply for the visa at least three months before your intended date of travel.
We will contact
Get a call back
My experience with Universal Dream Services has been wonderful. Throughout my application for a tourist visa, the entire team at Universal Dream Services had provided me with individualised attention and professional guidance.
The best services provided by the Universal dream services if planning for Tourist Visa. They guide and assist you in the best possible manner. Their team makes themselves a part of your journey and motivates you to achieve promising results. They will tell you upfront after analyzing your profile, if you are eligible and what are your chances,then they will guide you for proceedings. Quite friendly who gives genuine advice and completely trustworthy!
I take this opportunity to thank Universal Dream Services who have been handling my tourist Visa application. The entire team is very helpful and professional in providing all necessary information as and when required by me. I have recommended them to my friends. I suggest whoever is reading this to contact them once if you are looking for abroad services. Thank you. I am happy with your services.
HOW UNIVERSAL DREAM SERVICES CAN HELP YOU?
Universal Dream Services is one of the world’s leading visa and immigration companies. Our experience and expertise in the France immigration process make us your partner of choice for your visa application. Our teams will help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- France Visa Fees
- France visa application form online
Talk to a Universal Dream Services visa consultant to get your process underway today.
You can apply for a France Tourist Visa from India a maximum of Three months prior to your travel. You should get the decision within 3 weeks once you have paid the Visa fee. However, in some instances, it may take longer.
No. Currently, France is not one of the countries that provide visa free entry to Indians. Hence, Indians require a valid France Schengen visa in order to visit the country.
No. Indian citizens planning to visit France must have a pre-approved France visa for Indias as the France visa on arrival facility is not available for Indians at the moment.
Normally a visitor visa for France from India can be processed within 15 – 20 days. However, depending upon the time of application and the number of applications received it can take longer than that. That is why it is recommended to apply atleast 1 month before you plan to travel to France in order to avoid any hassle or France visa rejection.