Other Important FAQ
If you are a non-European Union citizen, you may need to apply for a tourist visa to visit France. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a France tourist visa:
1. Determine whether or not you want a visa: Check the French embassy or consulate internet site to decide whether or not you want a visa. If you are a citizen of a u . s . in the European Union, you will no longer want a visa to go to France.
2. Gather the required documents: You will want to grant sure documents, consisting of a passport that is legitimate for at least six months past your supposed remain in France, proof of enough money for your trip, and a round-trip ticket reservation. You may additionally additionally want to furnish proof of lodging and journey insurance.
3. Make an appointment: Contact the French embassy or consulate in your u. s. a. to agenda an appointment to post your visa application.
4. Submit your application: Attend your appointment and post your utility alongside with the required documents. You will additionally want to pay the visa rate at this time.
5. Wait for your visa: After you put up your application, you will want to wait for a decision. The processing time may additionally range relying on the embassy or consulate, so it is first-rate to observe nicely in develop of your meant tour dates.
If your visa utility is approved, you will acquire a visa that will enable you to tour to France for tourism purposes.
You can apply for a France Tourist Visa from India a maximum of Three months prior to your travel. You should get the decision within 3 weeks once you have paid the Visa fee. However, in some instances, it may take longer.
No. Currently, France is not one of the countries that provide visa free entry to Indians. Hence, Indians require a valid France Schengen visa in order to visit the country.
- The second largest country in the world is canada
- 20% of all fresh water on earth is found in the nation's lakes and rivers
- Many wildlife areas and arounf 41 national parks
- Has Black-Blue Lakes
Normally a visitor visa for France from India can be processed within 15 – 20 days. However, depending upon the time of application and the number of applications received it can take longer than that. That is why it is recommended to apply atleast 1 month before you plan to travel to France in order to avoid any hassle or France visa rejection.
The Indian government's eVisa India (India Visa Online) program allows French nationals to apply for Indian visas for business, tourism, and medical visits.
The processing of your application by the French embassy can take anywhere from five to twenty days after you finish the interview and application process. It could take longer to obtain a French long-stay visa. As a result, you might hear back from us in 15 to 20 days, or in certain circumstances, even up to two months.
For a Schengen visa, you must have a minimum bank balance of EUR 65 each day.